Our Experts have Extensive Training in Flood Damage Restoration
The DOs and DON'Ts after flooding
- Remove colored rugs/items from wet carpeting
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removing items on tabletop
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying
- Place wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Use television/other household appliances
- Use your household vacuum to remove water
- Leave wet fabrics in place. HANG furs and leather goods.
SERVPRO’s technicians are IICRC Certified and receive extensive training that helps them get your damage back to normal. SERVPRO is known to be preferred vendors for many national and local insurance companies. Remember that your primary focus should be your safety after any water/flood damage.
If you have a Water/Flood Damage Emergency, Call SERVPRO of North Stafford County TODAY at 540.720.1535 or visit our website at https://www.SERVPROnorthstaffordcounty.com/?utm_medium=yext&utm_source=gmb